Ramin Rayhan, DDS
Dr. Rayhan's areas of specialty include:
- Implant Dentistry (Implantologist)
- General Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry
He is an active member in the following dental organizations:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau Community Dental Association
- American Association of Implant Surgery
Dr. Rayhan constantly strives to better himself by taking continuing education courses in all phases in dentistry especially in implant dentistry.
“I believe that implant dentistry is the way of today and future. Dr. Kelley, myself and our entire staff believe deeply in helping people achieve optimum health by providing highest standard of care”.
Dr. Rayhan's hobbies include sports, music, dancing and movies. He tries to stay fit and constantly better himself. He is devoted to his family, especially since they have all moved to the United States from foreign countries. Dr. Rayhan believes he is extremely fortunate that his family is back together and settled in the United States.