Richard Nejat, DDS
Dr. Richard Nejat is a board-certified dental surgeon and a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, currently practicing at Clock Tower Dental Associates and his own private practice. Dr. Nejat also holds academic appointments as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Implant Dentistry at New York University.
Courses & Seminars
In addition to his practice experience, Dr. Nejat also shares his advanced knowledge of periodontics with other dentists as a course instructor at numerous seminars, symposiums and society presentations on subjects such as:
- Computer Guided Dental Implant Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Dental Implant Surgery
- Aesthetic Implant Surgery
- Immediate Loading of Dental Implants
- Periodontal Medicine with Systemic Health Implications
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery
For more information about Implant Surgery, please visit www.gumsurgery.com.